- These rules and regulations are established for the protection of all users of the court.
- Members must explain these rules and regulations to their children, guests, and tenants. Misconduct will result in expulsion from the Court.
- These rules are enforced by the Tennis Committee and BOD of CHY&RC.
- Persons authorized to use the court include members and bonafide guests. A bonafide guest is defined as a person who resides outside of the Colington Harbour boundaries and is not eligible for CHY&RC membership. A Seasonal Weekly Tenant renting a home on a weekly basis is eligible to use the Tennis Courts if the property owner maintains a Seasonal Weekly renters membership. Those persons paying a monthly rent to a Colington Harbour property owner on a year round basis are eligible to join CHY&RC and can use the Tennis Courts under their membership agreement.
- It will be required that a key be procured from the CHA Office Manager in order to gain access to the Tennis Courts. Fees and regulations for such are applicable.